4LED Small Solar Real Estate Sign & Flood Light
- Additional information
- Reviews (35)
The SunPal Small 4LED is a unique and affordable solar sign light designed for use on real estate or other commercial signs. The SunPal Small 4LED is easy to install and will mount securely on wooden, metal, or PVC post frames of any thickness. It includes an adjustable neck allowing for optimal sign illumination, and an over-sized solar panel for quick-charing and longer night-time operation.
The SunPal Small 4LED is a must have for business owners that want 24/7 round the clock exposure. This compact solar sign light will easily fit your budget. In fact, it’s so economical and effective, you’ll want to use one on all your listings!
After the initial charge simply mount the SunPal Small 4LED to your sign, switch to the ON position, and allow the SunPal Small 4LED to do the rest. The solar panel and internal charging circuitry will charge the battery during the day, and the 4 ultra-bright LEDs will automatically turn on each night.
The SunPal Small 4LED can accommodate a variety of applications:
- Real Estate Listing Signs
- Small Office Signs
- Commercial Property Signs
- Front Door, Walkway, and Street Number Lighting
- Lighting for Decks and Patios
The SunPal Small 4LED features:
- A Sleek Black ABS plastic body
- Easy Mount Bracket for Secure Mounting
- 4 Ultra-Bright LED’s
- 3.7v / 2000mAh Lithium battery
- Dimensions: 10.5” X 5” X 1.5”
- Over-Sized Solar Panel for quick charging and maximum night-time operation
- Adjustable Neck for optimal sign illumination* Please Note: 4 standard screws will needed for mountingWith the SunPal Small 4LED, your Real Estate Team will:
- Double your listing exposure: your real estate signs work for your 24/7,
- Save money compared to traditional listing lights – there are no electrical connection or usage fees and no expensive batteries to replace every month, and
- Draw increased attention to your featured listings leading to faster sales, more commissions, and more residuals and referrals.
Frequently Asked Questions !!
No, you would need to mount it on something on the ground.
Yes, once installed and turned on it will come on automatically at dusk. (It has to have a full charge)
No, it is a 2-step process: screw base to light and attach to sign.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 5 × 1.5 in|