Ultimately, a successful Administrative Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth customer experience throughout the installation process.
- Providing administrative support to the Sale Manager and staff.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from Sales manager.
- Handle administrative request and queries from Sales staff.
- Coordinating customer invoicing efforts with the accounting department.
- Communication (phone and email) with customers. Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
- Assisting with preparation of sales documents and proposals.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- 2+ years proven experience as a sales administration. Previous experience in language and marketing is a big plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems, office equipment, printers, and fax machines, and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular). Prefer experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent time management skills and can work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree.