The GenLight 4X solar-powered sign light is the highest grade solar sign lighting system in its class. Each light utilizes a cutting-edge GenCXL proprietary solar charging circuit designed to prolong battery life and increase operating efficiency. This technology allows each GenLight 4X to power two extremely bright lighting fixtures for up to eight hours while minimizing the size (and correspondingly the cost) of the required solar panel and battery units.
The GenLight 4X includes two, high output lighting fixtures, each of which can brilliantly illuminate 8 feet x 12 feet of signage. Thus, the GenLight 4X is ideal for fully illuminating medium-sized, two-sided signage, or signs up to 8 feet tall and 24 feet wide.
Manufactured in our New York production plant, the GenLight 4X incorporates high-efficiency LED’s inside of an aluminum housing for maximum illumination and heat dissipation. The GENLight-4x is powered by a high-efficiency crystalline solar module and Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery bank. AGM batteries are lighter than traditional lead-acid batteries, provide better electrical reliability, and deeper cycle applicability. Moreover, AGM batteries, due to their lack of free electrolyte, will not crack and leak in extremely cold environments, allowing the GenLight 4X to provide solar lighting in cold climates. In fact, AGM batteries are routinely chosen for remote sensors such as ice monitoring stations in the Arctic.
Each light fixture includes 20 feet of wiring allowing each fixture to be placed separately, up to 20 feet from the battery and charging terminal. Additionally, each kit includes a stainless steel pole mount for the solar panel, which can affix to most pole 1.5 inches to 3 inches in diameter.
To help reduce operating costs, Silicon Solar offers 3, 5 and 10 year extended warranty options which cover the replacement of the solar panel, the battery, and LED fixtures for each unit.
(To order, simply add to cart when checking out)
- 1 Year: Standard
- 3 Years: + $59.90
- 5 Years: + $119.95
- 10 Years: + $199.95
- Solar Panel Output: 100 Watts
- Floodlight Fixture Estimated Light Voltage and Wattage: 12Volts and 10 Watts
- Battery Storage Capacity: Provides up to 8 hours of run time
- Sign Illumination Area: 8′ x 12′ sign per fixture (unit includes 2 fixtures)
- Integrated Lighting Timer: Solar lighting system includes a timer which can be set for 2,4,6, 8, and all-night operation. The control switch can be easily toggled at time of installation using an on-board toggle switch.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours by the electrician (or DIY)
- Estimated Maintenance Requirements: battery replacement every 3-5 years, LED fixture after 10 years, Solar Panel; 25 years
- Included Warranty: 1 year
- Battery Box & GenCXL controller dimensions: 12″ x 20″ x 12″
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 21″ x 47″
- Floodlight Fixture Dimensions: 8.8″ x 7.28″ x 4.88″ (NOTE: Each system includes two fixtures
- Manufacturer: Silicon Solar, Made in USA
Note: REPLACEMENT BATTERIES AVAILABLE