Solar Spot & Accent Uplight
Looking for a plug and play solar light that will last more than one season? Our PatioPal series solar spot light packages 20 years of solar lighting experience into one simple – cost effective solar light.
- Great in lighting up most small shrubs, trees and decks
- All in one design
- Engineered in Germany, USA and Poland
- Dusk till dawn operation (on normal setting)
- Optional: high setting with stronger light (operation time varies depending on weather conditions)
- Setup in under 10 minutes
Questions? Just give us a call at 1-800-786-0329 9AM-5PM EST.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
All in one Solar Spot & Uplight
Easily integrate into your shrubs & trees
Waterproof. Compact. Durable.
Easily setup in minutes.
- Included ground spike for mounting
- Included wall mounting kit
- Rechargeable battery (replaceable)
- Waterproof design
- 2 year warranty
- 20% efficient solar cells
The PatioPal series solar lights are engineered and designed by the Silicon Solar innovation team. We have been designing solar lights for the past 20 years. If you’re looking for a cost effective solar spot and flood light for your home and garden, this is a good starting point.
- All in one design (no wiring)
- Integrated safety electronics for lithium battery charging (ensures your battery is safely charged and discharged). This is common safety issue with low quality import lights normally causing issues after 1 year of operation.
- Mono-crystalline solar cells with Silicon Solar SolMaxx PTec encapsulation. (eliminates yellowing of solar panel over time and power reduction over time).
- Designed together with our global innovation teams from the USA, Germany, and Poland.
Solar Panel: Mono-crystalline solar cells
Battery Storage: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
Operating Time: Sunny & Full Sun: 14 hrs runtime. Sunny + Partial Shade: 9 hrs runtime. Cloudy Partial Shade: 8 hrs runtime.
Light output: Equivalent of 20 watt normal accent light
Color: 2500 kelvins (neutral white color, not “blue”)
LEDs: 20pcs integrated LEDS
No tools required
Installs in <10 minutes
We recommend bringing your solar lights inside during the winter time (if they are ground mounted using spike). Cold weather shortens the lifespan of all solar lights (regardless of mfg). The lights are tested to -40C to +75C
The batteries will last 2-4 years depending on your climate location. We offer replacement batteries for $9.95
The solar panels are designed to last 10 years. These are non-epoxy encapsulated soar panels, eliminating the “yellow” tinting caused by the UV light on low quality solar lights.
The LED lighting system is engineered for 30,000 hours of illumination (approx 7-10 years)
|Dimensions||5.5 × 4.4 × 11 in|
Solar DIY Project & Idea Guides from our Customers
ROCKY POND WITH BEAUTIFUL STATUE POWERED BY SOLAR FOUNTAINBeautiful rocky pond with beautiful statue powered kit using our AquaJet... read more
SOLAR POWERED HALF CIRCLE BLACK STONE BASE FOUNTAIN KITBeautifulhalf circle black stone base fountain kit using our AquaJet 24V... read more