300W DC RV Solar Kit
TruPower RV DC 300W Solar Kit: The 300W DC RV Solar Kit is the largest RV Solar Kit offered. The 300W DC Kit is designed to offer the most power available to RV travelers on the market and still provide a low-cost clean and efficient alternative to generators and expensive campground electrical connections.
Questions? Just give us a call at 1-800-786-0329 9AM-5PM EST.
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
Complete RV Solar Panel Kit
Portable solar power in every way.
- Included quick disconnect cables
- Included MPPT solar controller
- Works with all 12V or 24V battery types
- Designed for RV use
- 20 year solar panel warranty
- Efficient low light level solar cells
TruPower RV DC 300W Solar Kit: The 300W DC RV Solar Kit is the largest RV Solar Kit offered. The 300W DC Kit is designed to offer the most power available to RV travelers on the market and still provide a low-cost clean and efficient alternative to generators and expensive campground electrical connections. This like the other kits available mounts directly onto the roof of your RV with an included flush mounting kit.
- Easy to install
- FREE power thanks to the sun
- Complete pre-packaged kit
- MPPT solar controller for maximum shading protection and power performance (20% more energy yield)
- (3) SolMaxx-100 Watt Solar Panel
- (1) TruPower MPPT Charge Controller
- (1) 30ft wire from solar panels to battery (Charge controller in between) (12 AWG / 4mm2)
- (1) Set of Flush mounting hardware: Includes (4) end mounting brackets, two center support brackets.
- (1) Wall / penetration transition junction box
Solar Panel: Mono crystalline 100W solar panel (X3), total of 300 Watts
Designed Battery Charging Voltage: 12v or 24V battery configuration, with auto voltage selecting through MPPT controller.
- Caulk gun (for sealing)
- Hardware for fastening mounting brackets to the roof / support roof (normal attachment to RV roof is by silicone sealant)
- Hole saw (for penetration through roof / wall of RV)
- Wire cutters + wire strippers
- Channel locks
Yes – these units are designed to be left outside.
Charge time depends on the size (capacity) of the battery. If you need help, just shoot us a message on live chat or give us a call.
The solar panels are designed to last 20 years. These are non-epoxy encapsulated soar panels, eliminating the “yellow” tinting caused by the UV light on low quality solar lights.
|Dimensions||242 × 0.00 in|
Solar DIY Project & Idea Guides from our Customers
Electroluminescence (EL) Solar Cell & Panel TestingDid you know that EL testing and prevent your solar cell or solar panels... read more
ROCKY POND WITH BEAUTIFUL STATUE POWERED BY SOLAR FOUNTAINBeautiful rocky pond with beautiful statue powered kit using our AquaJet 24V... read more
SOLAR POWERED HALF CIRCLE BLACK STONE BASE FOUNTAIN KITBeautifulhalf circle black stone base fountain kit using our AquaJet 24V solar... read more