5/8IN Dual Solar Line Set 82 ft
- Additional information
FlowMaxx dual IDL stainless steel flexible lineset is perfect for solar hot water system installations. Each roll includes an insulated dual run of lineset allowing for connection of the hot and cold lines of the solar loop. The simplicity of the design allows for a faster, more cost-effective solar installation and limited lifetime maintenance of the system.
Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping. Shipping costs are normally $200-350 by FedEx (oversize 3 package).
- Length: 82ft (per roll)
- Connection & Pipe: 5/8″
- Insulation: 3/4″
- Insulation Material: High temperature close cell insulation. (Armacel) www.armacell.com
- Certifications: NSF listed pipe (listed for solar or drinking water)
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Manufactured by: SunMaxx Solar
- Brand: FlowMaxx
- Origin: European Union
- Warranty: 3 years. Normal life expectancy is 30+ years with proper use.
- Rated for outdoor use or indoor use. Additional UV protection is not required.
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 50 in|
Solar DIY Project & Idea Guides from our Customers
Electroluminescence (EL) Solar Cell & Panel TestingDid you know that EL testing and prevent your solar cell or solar panels... read more
ROCKY POND WITH BEAUTIFUL STATUE POWERED BY SOLAR FOUNTAINBeautiful rocky pond with beautiful statue powered kit using our AquaJet 24V... read more
SOLAR POWERED HALF CIRCLE BLACK STONE BASE FOUNTAIN KITBeautifulhalf circle black stone base fountain kit using our AquaJet 24V solar... read more