Product Details & Specifications
- Type of battery it can charge:
6.75" X 4.5" X 2.25"
- Charging Time for 2 AAA Batteries:
- Charging Time for 2 AA Batteries:
- Charging Time for 2 C Batteries:
- Charging Time for 2 D Batteries:
TravelSol Charger MultiType
The quality affordable Uni-Charger has the ability to charge AAA AA C and D batteries using the most efficient solar cells. The stand on the bottom of the Uni-Charger allows you to easily position the panel to face the sun directly while its strong enclosure provides a weather-proof panel which has easy access to the batteries inside. Instructions included with the Uni-Charger let you know precisely how long you need charge each type of battery..
This charger is excellent for charging batteries for CD players MP3 players palm pilots and more!
- Instructions included
- Mono-Crystalline Solar Cells
- Charges two AAA AA C or D batteries at a time
- Light and compact for convenient portability
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 888-765-271.
Product Image Gallery
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Reference Projects Using This Product
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329