Download Product Documents
Product Details & Specifications
- Typical Power:
- Solar Panel Maximum Power (Pmax) :
- Rated Voltage (Vmp) :
- Solar Panel Dimensions:
43 6/8" x 27 1/8" x 1.4"
- Operation Temperture :
-40 to +85 degree celcius
- Solar Panel Efficiency :
12V / 30A (only for 12V, Battery need to purchase separately)
500W (12VDC to 230VAC)
- Length of Extension Wire:
- Length of Tinned Wire:
- Length of Battery Connecting Wire:
12′ (2 – 6.5′ sections)
- Length of 2-in-1 Output Lead Wire on Charge Regulator:
- # of DC LED Light Tubs and Cigarette Lighter Socket:
- # of 24LED Lighting Strips:
- Length of Lead Wire for 24LED Lighting Strips:
- Mounting Assembly and Hardware:
Roof Ground or Wall
TruPower Portable Solar Power System 500W
The TruPower Portable 500W Solar System is an easy to use and install off grid solar kit that can be used as a back up power source during the occasional power outage or as the sole power source for your remote location where an electrical supply is too costly or difficult to access.
Complete your TruPower Portable System with a 12V lead-acid battery that will meet your power storage requirements (battery must be purchased separately) and the small but highly efficient 90W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel will have the sun powering your computer DVD TV satellite receiver or other household items in no time.
Components of the 500W System include a 90-100W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel Mounting Assembly (wall roof or ground) with hardware two 24LED Strips 500W Inverter 12V30A Charge Controller and all necessary connective wires.
Need more power? The TruPower 500W Portable Solar System can be expanded using our TruPower Portable Extender and TruPower Expansion Kit .
- Great for Home or Business Emergency Readiness During Power Outages
- Can be Used as Sole Power Source for Remote Areas
- Will Power Most Household Items – Such As Computers TV’s and Satellite Receivers
- Secure Panel Mounting for Either Roof Ground or Wall•
- Plug-n-Power Easy Installation
- Includes two 24LED Lighting Strips
- Digital LCD Display for Easy Monitoring
- Water Tight Plug Connections For All Components
What Can It Power? (Run-Time may vary depending on size of battery purchased)
Appliance Wattage (W) Run Time in Hours Cell Phone 15 24.0 Desktop PC 300 1.2 Laptop 120 3.0 LCD TV 150 2.4 Radio and Cassette Player 30 12.0 Fan 60 6.0 Incandescent Light (40W) 40 9.0 LED Light (40W) 5 72.0 Straight Fluorescent Light(40W) 40 9.0 Straight LED Fluorescent Light(40W) 20 18.0 Fluorescent Desk Lamp 24 15.0
Accessories:Solar Panel (For More Power)
Solar Extender (To plug in more than one panel)Solar Charge Controllers (If use more than 2 90W panels)Solar Batteries (Recommended on average usage for 500W system)
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.
Product Image Gallery
Download Product Documents
Projects Featuring This ProductNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects Found
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329