Our GenLight 54 LED Commercial Solar Sign Light is our best-selling mid-range commercial solar lighting system ever. Now in its second generation, the GenLight 54 is the perfect choice for anyone looking to light up small or medium sized signs, fountains, or other areas and landscape features.
The GenLight 54 Commercial Solar Sign Light features a patent pending design and generates more than enough light to fully light signs up to 8 feet x 10 feet, as well as flags of similar size.
Since it’s first release the GenLight 54 has remained the industry standard for commercial solar lighting performance, price, and dependability.
When you Invest in the GenLight 54:
- Eliminate the installation costs and hassle of your sign & flood lighting. You’ll never need a professional electrician to install your GenLight, nor will you need to trench and re-landscape over buried wire or make connections to your existing electric system.
- Never pay a dime to operate your sign & flood lighting again. Because the GenLight 54 is completely solar powered there is absolutely no monthly electric use or charge to run it. This can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars over the life of your GenLight 54.
- Never worry about turning your outdoor lighting on and off again. The GenLight uses today’s latest photo-eye technology to deliver 100% automatic operation. Once installed, your GenLight will turn on automatically every night and off to recharge every day.
- You will wonder why you didn’t switch to a commercial solar lighting solution sooner!
Everything You Get With The GenLight 54:
Each GenLight 54 includes everything you need to install the solar light right out of the box: the GenLight 54 commercial-grade light fixture, a 12V crystalline solar panel, an internal SLA battery for energy storage and all-night-long operation, and 15 feet of wire. Mounting brackets are optional but recommended for secure installation, and optimal placement of both the solar panel and the light fixture.
Furthermore, the GenLight 54 is designed to withstand basic vandalism as well as stand up to some of the toughest nastiest weather that the planet can throw at it (we use these in the middle of winter in upstate NY!).
When you have a sign with a dark background it is advisable to use 2 light set ups for better illumination.
- Manufacturer: Silicon Solar Inc
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7 x 11 inches (flood light fixture), 11.5 x 13.5 x 0.5 inches (solar panel)
- Weight: 10 lbs (fixture), 5 lbs (panel)
- Hours of Nighttime Operation: 4-8* (*on a sunny day)
- 12v 4Ah sealed lead acid battery
- Solar Panel: 17V / 10W
- 54 ultra-bright white LEDs
- Brightness: 18000 LUX = 1700 Lumens per square foot
- Estimated light wattage comparison: 125w-150w
- 2 days worth of autonomy
*Output varies depending on environment and location.
- Great for lighting signs, trees, structures, walls, flags, and flood lighting medium-sized areas
- Compliant with most local lighting ordinances
- Requires only light assembly, 15 minute installation
- Very durable light fixture casting with durable solar panel
- On/off override switch (automatically turns off when light outside)
- Capable of lighting 8 ft x 10 ft signage
- 15′ of cable between light fixture and panel
Mounting Hardware (to mount your GenLight)
Replacement Batteries Available
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product
representative at 1.800.786.0329
Product Details & Specifications
|Light Output||400W, Continuous|