Download Product Documents
Product Details & Specifications
- # of LED's:
- Solar Panel Type:
- Solar Panel Size:
- Lighting Circuit Efficiency:
- Avg. Installation Time(hr):
- Sign Illumination Area (Max):
8 ft x 10 ft
- Surface Illumination Area (Max):
20 ft x 20 ft @ 15 ft
- Battery Type:
Sealed Lead Acid
- Dimensions (Light Fixture):
8.5" x 7" x 11"
- Dimensions (Solar Panel):
11.5" x 13.5" x 0.5"
15lbs (in total)
- Light Output Equivalent:
Replaces 150W halogen light fixture (may vary)
- Operation Mode:
Auto, Off, Charge Only
- Operating Run Time (Max):
LED Solar Flood Light Kit
Our GenLight 54 LED Commercial Solar Sign Light is our best-selling mid-range commercial solar lighting system ever. Now in its second generation, the GenLight 54 is the perfect choice for anyone looking to light up small or medium sized signs, fountains, or other areas and landscape features.
The GenLight 54 Commercial Solar Sign Light features a patent pending design and generates more than enough light to fully light signs up to 8 feet x 10 feet, as well as flags of similar size.
Since it’s first release the GenLight 54 has remained the industry standard for commercial solar lighting performance, price, and dependability.
When you Invest in the GenLight 54:
- Eliminate the installation costs and hassle of your sign & flood lighting. You’ll never need a professional electrician to install your GenLight, nor will you need to trench and re-landscape over buried wire or make connections to your existing electric system.
- Never pay a dime to operate your sign & flood lighting again. Because the GenLight 54 is completely solar powered there is absolutely no monthly electric use or charge to run it. This can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars over the life of your GenLight 54.
- Never worry about turning your outdoor lighting on and off again. The GenLight uses today’s latest photo-eye technology to deliver 100% automatic operation. Once installed, your GenLight will turn on automatically every night and off to recharge every day.
- You will wonder why you didn’t switch to a commercial solar lighting solution sooner!
Everything You Get With The GenLight 54:
Each GenLight 54 includes everything you need to install the solar light right out of the box: the GenLight 54 commercial-grade light fixture, a 12V crystalline solar panel, an internal SLA battery for energy storage and all-night-long operation, and 15 feet of wire. Mounting brackets are optional but recommended for secure installation, and optimal placement of both the solar panel and the light fixture.
Furthermore, the GenLight 54 is designed to withstand basic vandalism as well as stand up to some of the toughest nastiest weather that the planet can throw at it (we use these in the middle of winter in upstate NY!).
When you have a sign with a dark background it is advisable to use 2 light set ups for better illumination.
- Manufacturer: Silicon Solar Inc
- New! Improved Light Controller
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7 x 11 inches (flood light fixture), 11.5 x 13.5 x 0.5 inches (solar panel)
- Weight: 10 lbs (fixture), 5 lbs (panel)
- Hours of Nighttime Operation: 4-8* (*on a sunny day)
- 12v 4Ah sealed lead acid battery
- Solar Panel: 17V / 10W
- 54 ultra-bright white LEDs
- Brightness: 18000 LUX = 1700 Lumens per square foot
- Estimated light wattage comparison: 125w-150w
- 2 days worth of autonomy
*Output varies depending on environment and location.
- Great for lighting signs, trees, structures, walls, flags, and flood lighting medium-sized areas
- Compliant with most local lighting ordinances
- Requires only light assembly, 15 minute installation
- Very durable light fixture casting with durable solar panel
- On/off override switch (automatically turns off when light outside)
- Capable of lighting 8 ft x 10 ft signage
- 15′ of cable between light fixture and panel
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product
representative at 1.800.786.0329
Product Image Gallery
Download Product Documents
Projects Featuring This ProductNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects Found
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if my light is not turn on at night because of too much ambient light?
- What can solar powered systems be used for in the home?
- Where are our Genlights manufactured?
- Do we sell an extension cord for our GenLight Series Lighting?
- What is the output in Lumens for are Genlights 54 LED and Genlights 108 LED?
- How Do I Mount The Solar Panel For My GenLight?
- What is the difference between our Genlight 54 and our Genlight 108?
- What happens if my GenLight 54/108 fixture dies before the solar panel does?
- How is the solar industry working towards improving its technology?
- What happens if my GenLight 54/108/120 fixture dies before the solar panel does?
- What is the arm on the GenLight 54 and 108 fixtures made of?
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329
You may also like…