Recommended Products Our Most Popular Products In This Category
If you don't see what you are looking for, please scroll down to see all of the solar solutions in this category
Solar Sign & Flood Light with 120 LEDs W/ 3 Year Warranty
You Pay: $ 399.95
Solar Spot light & Flag Light 24 Ultra Bright LEDs
You Pay: $ 79.95
All Products All Of Our Solar Products In This Category
If you don't see what you are looking for, please contact one of our representative for assistance or additional information
- 28 Super Bright Cool White LEDs
- Full 10 Hour Runtime / Night
- Flood Lighting, Sign Lighting, Flag Lighting
- Durable Aluminum Light Fixture
- # of LEDs: 12
- Lumens: ~350
- 3 Lighting Modes (Dark/Dim/Bright)
- Lighting Equivalent To 75 - 100W Light Bulb
- 120 Ultra Bright White LEDs
- Output (Lumens): 1000
- Sign Illumination Area (Max): 10 ft x 14 ft
- Light Output Equivalent: 150W - 250W Light Bulb
- LED Watts: 25
- Lumens: 2500-2750
- Solar Panel Size: 18V 50W
- Recommended Light Distance: 65ft - 70ft
- LED Watts: 12
- Lumens: 1200-1320
- Solar Panel Size: 18W / 18V
- Recommended Light Distance: 28ft - 35ft
- 24 Ultra Bright White LEDs
- Output (Lumens): 450
- Sign Illumination Area (Max): 4 ft x 8ft
- Light Output Equivalent: 50W
- 3 Lighting Modes (Dark/Dim/Bright)
- Detects Motion Within 7 Feet
- Sleek, tough ABS/Aluminum construction
- Lighting Equivalent To 75W Light Bulb
- 2 Adjustable Swivel Heads
- Detects Motion Within 33 Feet
- Ideal For Home & Business Lighting
- Durable, Weather Resistant Body
Solar Flood Lights Information Guide
Solar flood lights are extremely versatile, reliable and affordable. Our solar flood lights are often used for lighting flags, lighting fountains & statues, lighting decks, walkways and driveways, lighting bushes, trees and other plants in your gardens and landscapes, and much, much more. Whatever you use your solar flood lights for there are huge benefits and advantages, including: Slash your electric bill immediately
- Be eco-friendly and let friends, family & customers know you think of the future
- Attract new customers who prefer working with green businesses
- Distinguish yourself from neighbors, or your competitors
- Versatile lighting for signs, landscapes, gardens, walkways, parking lots and more
- Install quicker and cheaper than regular electric flood lights
Our solar flood lights, including our industry-leading solar billboard lights, have been field tested in some of the toughest weather conditions in the country…winters near our upstate New York offices. From high performance solar flood lights, durable solar mounting systems and high efficiency solar panels, each of our complete solar flood lights is designed to perform at its best for years.
Solar Flood Lighting Guide:
How to selec the correct flood light for your upcoming solar lighting project.
|Model||Distance from Sign or Surface to be Illuminated||Area Illuminated by Sign Light|
|PATIOPAL-GS-SPOTLIGHT-24||3-4 ft||4 x 6ft|
|GENLIGHT-12V-108LED-V3||4-5 ft||10 x 15 ft|
|GENLIGHT-4X||4-5 ft||12 x 15 ft|
Sizing Notes: Each light fixture will illuminate a larger area as you move the light further away from the signage or surface you are trying to illuminate.
Custom Solar Flood Light Manufacturing: Silicon Solar provides custom solar flood light manufacturing for various applications and projects.
How is LED lighting different than other light sources, such as incandescent and CFL?
LED lighting differs from incandescent and compact fluorescent lighting in several ways. When designed well, LED lighting can be more efficient, durable, versatile and longer lasting.
LED lighting products use light emitting diodes to produce light very efficiently. An electrical current passed through semiconductor material illuminates the tiny light sources we call LEDs. The heat produced is absorbed into a heat sink.
Common LED colors include amber, red, green, and blue. There is actually no such thing as a “white” LED. To get white light the kind we use for lighting our homes and offices, different color LEDs are mixed or covered with a phosphor material that converts the color of the light. The phosphor is the yellow material you can see on some LED products. Colored LEDs are widely used as signal lights and indicator lights, like the power button on a computer.
LEDs are now being incorporated into bulbs and fixtures for general lighting applications. LEDs are small and provide unique design opportunities. Some LED bulb solutions may look like familiar light bulbs and some may not but can better match the performance of traditional light bulbs. Some LED light fixtures may have LEDs built–in as a permanent light source.