Why SRCC OG-100 Certification Matters & How ThermoPower Evacuated Tube Collectors Perform
Our evacuated tube solar collectors are independently tested and certified by the SRCC with OG-100 Certification.
- Independently verified performance data
- Unbiased comparisons to other leading evacuated tube collectors
- Qualfies collectors for 30% federal tax credit
- Qualifies collectors for most state incentives, rebates and tax credits
- Gives you confidence in your purchase and return-on-investment
How Evacauted Tube Collectors Work
SunMaxx 30 Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors are designed to efficiently provide hot water for a number of applications in climates and locations across the United States and around the world. SunMaxx customers use the SunMaxx 30 for domestic hot water radiant heating and pool/hot tub heating every day at residential commercial industrial and municipal locations. A SunMaxx 30 provides 58000 BTUs of heating capacity a day under optimum conditions.
How To Assemble & Install
Assembly of a SunMaxx Evacuated Tube Solar Collector takes roughly 1.5 hours. Assembly requires only a basic understanding of building pre-packaged hardware kits and can be accomplished with only a few common household tools.
Installing a Solar Hot Water System based on SunMaxx Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors requires basic knowledge and experience in plumbing systems and can be accomplished by customers with a working knowledge of:
- Sweating copper pipes or pex piping
- Reading pumping schematics
- Wiring 120v electric or 12v DC electric pumps
- Determining if roof is capable of supporting additional weight of collectors (typically not a problem)