Popular Uses Include
- Fountain Pumps
- Garden & Koi Ponds
- Rain Barrels
- Small-Scale Irrigation
- Garden Waterfalls
Questions? Ready For A Quote?
Contact our team of solar pump professionals today
1. DC Brushless Pump
Our DC brushless pump offers more efficiency, reduced noise and a longer life than other low-cost solar water pumps.
2. Adjustable Flow Rate Control
Pump just as much water as you need with the adjustable flow rate control knob conveniently placed right on the pump.
3. Fountain Heads
Multiple fountain heads means you can change the look and feel of your fountain in just a couple of minutes.
4. Weatherproof Battery Backup
Your pump can now run at night or on cloudy days with the durable AquaJet weatherproof battery pack.
5. High-Efficiency Solar Panel
Maximum power and improved efficiency, the AquaJet 24v features the strongest solar panel of our pump line.
6. Secure Ground-Stake Mount
Keep your solar panel safe and secure where you want it with the included ABS ground stake mount.
Mike F, Upstate NY
A powerful little pump...but quiet! With the spray head, it makes the perfect addition to our backyard pond. Totally transformed our pond from boring and drab into a dazzling show piece that all our visitors love.
- Operating Voltage:6-9v
- Max Pump Head:47.2 in
- Max Flow Rate:87.1 GPH
- Adjustable Flow Rate:Yes
- Dry Run Protection:Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Solar Panel Dimensions:10 x 6.57 x .88 in
- Battery Pack Dimensions:5 x 4 x 3 in
- Pump Dimensions:3 x 2 x 2 in
- Weight:6 lbs
- Battery Backup:6v / 3.2 ah
- Fountain Heads:4
- Cable Length (Pump to Battery Box):10 ft
- Can I Extend The Wire?
- Where are our Solar Pumps and Fountains manufactured?
- Do I have to use my battery with the AquaJet Pro 9V Kit?
- Can I buy just the AquaJet 9V panel and pump without the battery?
- How should I clean my fountain/waterfall pump?
- What are Standard Test Conditions (STC)?
- Why does my solar panel not seem to work even though only one small part of it is covered up/in the shade?
- What is a “dead” battery?
- How would I go about extending the length of cable from my battery to the solar panel for my Aquajet kit so I can place my panel somewhere farther away?
- Why does my pump not work out of water?
- I am making my own fountain. What size pump do I need?
- What is the head rating of a fountain pump?
- Can I replace my AC fountain pump with a solar DC fountain pump?
- How Do Solar Pond Pumps Work?
- How Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
- Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?