Product Details & Specifications
|Dimensions||30.25 x 70.75 in|
Marathon 105 Gallon Electric Water Heater
Silicon Solar in conjunction with Rheem-Ruud is now offering Rheem Marathon tanks for the convenience of our Customers.
|Energy Factor||Element Size
(diameter x height) (2)
|M105||105||.91||3800 watt||30 1/4 x 70 3/4||135 lbs||101|
Rheem Marathon™ lifetime electric water heaters feature a high-efficiency design with a lightweight tank that won’t corrode. It is the most durable electric water heater ever made. The unique award-winning construction of the seamless plastic tank means a product that is stronger, of higher quality, and longer lasting. An abundance of CFC and HCFC free foam insulation from top to bottom results in the most energy savings than any other water heater in its class. Stainless steel elements resist lime buildup and operate more efficiently. These features along with the BEST warranty mean the BEST value for an electric water heater in the industry! The tank has a limited LIFETIME warranty and the parts have a six-year warranty. Rheem Marathon™ lifetime electric water heaters are designed primarily for Residential use providing years of hot water for you and your family.
The Marathon electric water heater offers these advantages:
- Technologically advanced design is clearly differentiated from short-lived steel water heaters.
- It’s the most durable water heater made with a warranty to match
- Envirofoam™ insulation is completely free of CFC and HCFC ozone depleting gases. Marathon leads the way in environmental friendly manufacturing design and operation.
- Tank comes complete with a factory installed vacuum relief valve, ¾ brass tee, and ¾ brass nipple for easy professional installations.
- Replaceable brass drain valve
- All wiring run in conduit for easy control wiring
- Seamless blow molded polybutene tank with no anode rod required for a corrosion free life
- High temperature commercial-grade dip tubes for greater durability
- The filament wound fiberglass outer tank is designed to be more flexible and withstand more pressure than conventional tanks
- Our unique high temperature dip tube is offset from the concave bottom creating a whirlpool effect which helps prevent sediment build-up
- Every tank includes 4′ of pipe insulation for even greater savings.
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.