Goal Zero Escape 30 Solar Panel Briefcase
From the beach to the campground, with the 30W Solar Panel Briefcase, you can capture solar energy and convert it into useful power that you can store and use.
The Escape 30 Solar Panel Briefcase is featuring a sturdy body, the unit easily folds into a sleek and portable briefcase, making transportation safe and easy. And when combined with the Escape 150, this handy 30-watt unit can provide electricity to lights and small appliances or recharge communication devices.
- Collect 30 watts of power from the sun
- High impact plastic briefcase to protect solar panel
- UV treated and weather resistant to protect casing
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for greater comfort and grip
- Pop-out leg stands for optimal positioning and convenient set-up
- Store-away cable for simple organization
|Charges from the following:||Approx. Charge Time:|
|Escape 150 Power Pack||6-8 hours|
|Extreme 350 Power Pack||12-24 hours|
|12V Charging Port (4.7mm)|
|14-16V, 2.0A max (30W), not regulated|
|Weight||12.2 lbs (5.4 kg)|
|Dimensions||16 x 22 x 1.75 in (53.3 x 5 x 40.6 cm)|
|Certifications||FCC and CE|
|Optimal Operating Temp.||32-104 F (0-40 C)|
|Optimal Storage Temp.||32-86 F (0-30 C)|
There are currently no documents for this product.
There are currently no product videos available.