EnviroLight X Small Billboard Lighting Kit – Low Insolation
The EnviroLight X Solar Billboard Lighting Kits are the perfect cost-effective alternative to traditional grid-supported billboard lighting systems. As the cost of electricity has risen continually over the past decade, a trend which is forecasted to continue, solar billboard lighting has become more and more cost effective. Going solar with our EnviroLight X Solar Billboard Lights will dramatically slash your installation costs by eliminating the costs of trenching, landscaping, and electrical grid connections, as well as the monthly utility costs from operating the lighting system.
Furthermore, many advertising clients are starting to recognize the value in cleaner, renewable business practices, and the greener image associated with those practices. Therefore, by going solar, you obtain an additional marketing tool for your advertising space, and provide your clients with more value than a traditional billboard can offer.
This Low Insolation Kit is built specifically for use in climates climates with low sunlight insulation (sunlight intensity), short days, and cold temperatures during the winter months. The EnviroLight X is manufactured by Silicon Solar Inc and it is designed to fully light a single sided billboard up to 30′ wide. It is important that an EnviroLight Billboard Lighting Specialist assist you in picking which kit will work best for you due to the amount of variables that need to be considered.
This EnviroLight kit comes with an unrivaled Warranty that includes 20 year coverage on the solar panel, 5 years on the power box, and 1 year on the battery.
- Charging and storage systems designed around insulation hours on shortest day of the year (Dec 21st)
- Light operation designed for 8 hours of operation per night (can be increased during spring and summer months)
- Power storage and charging system designed for 3 days (14 hours) of operation with no sun exposure
- Uses solar panels to determine night/day (even on cloudy days panels produce power. This power is not enough to constitute as charging time but it is enough to not turn lights on)
- This system is designed for areas that have low solar insolation. Please refer to the map below or speak with one of our specialists to determine if this kit will work for you.
- All parts durable in heavy weather
- High-efficiency monocrystalline solar panel: size and number of panels will vary depending on system size
- Customizable running times: 10 options including 2-10 hours of continuous operation, or modes such as 4 hours after dusk and 2 hours before dawn per night
- Pre-wired Panel Extender: Expands up to 8 panels
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery: Outstanding performance in all weather, withstanding high current output and deep cycling, size/type will vary depending on system size, life up to 10 years
- Light Output: 2400 Lumens per light fixture, total illumination will vary depending on size, max up to 4 units per system (9600 Lumens)
- Light Package Dimensions: 11.69″ x 4.9″ x 14.4″
- Light Fixture Weight: 8 lbs.
- Battery & Circuit Storage Box Dimesions: 16“ x 14.25” x 34.25”
- Battery & Circuit Storage Box Weight: 53 lbs
- Manufactured by Silicon Solar
Each model X kit includes:
- 1 GenX Light Fixture
- Solar Power Controller
- Battery Bank
- Stainless Steel System Box: Easy latch Entry, LED internal, weatherproof, hydraulic lid anchor
- 15′ Power Cable: UV rated, extendable up to 60′
- Installation guide
- Solar Panel Array
Use The Map Below To Determine Which Solar Billboard Light Kit Is Right For You:
Low= Low insolation areas
Medium= Medium insolation areas
High= High insolation areas
Please Note: Mounting hardware is not included and must be provided by the installer. This is because of the amount of variable conditions that are specific for each application.
Please Note: 10awg wire may need to be purchased from local supplier if battery/controller box will be more than 13ft away from fixtures.
The Envirolight X should be configured by a Sales Representative who can assist you in determining which panel configuration and battery backup are appropriate for your location and operation.
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.
Product Details & Specifications
|Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 in|
Standard Warranty, 3 Year Extended Warranty, 5 Year Extended Warranty, 10 Year Extended Warranty