El Sid Solar Circulating Pump SID5PV
El Sid Solar Circulating Pump: SID stands for static-impeller driven meaning these pumps contain an electronic driver or motor which has no moving parts but simply spins on a magnetic field. The magnetic field grasps the impeller and visibly spins it without any moving parts or seals. As a result these pumps are extremely long-lived without much power consumption. These pumps are completely brass and stainless steel so they do not corrode.
The El SID pumps have no seals which can leak and no bearings to get hot or brushes to spark so they are explosion proof.
- Solar Domestic Water Heating Systems – closed loop
- Floor Heating Systems
This pump is used to circulate the water throughout the radiant panel or other hot water heat emitting system. *It is intended for use with a 30 watt PV panel.
- Brass and stainless steel construction
- Power source AC/DC
- High efficiency – typical start 1 watt
- Magnetic coupled drive
- Locked impeller protected [PV]
- No shaft no fan
- No maintenance required
- Quiet operation
**Note SID5V does not have led indicators.
- Weight:- 2 lbs
- Size: 2.75 sq – 3 thick
- Low voltage [class II] driver
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Power usage: 12 Volts
- Maximum flow: 6 GPM
- High temperature: 250°F fluid maximum
- High pressure – 175 psi. maximum
- Vertical or horizontal piping
- All 2W2 drivers look alike. [Two Wire 2nd Version]
- All 2W2 drivers are Static Impeller Drivers
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.
Product Details & Specifications
|Dimensions||5.00 x 5.00 in|