Solar Drainback 20 Gallon Tank with Internal Heat Exchanger
The SunMaxx Solar Drain Back Tank is designed to allow the solar collectors to drain all the water from collector and related pipe connections into the drain back tank reservoir to protect the system from both freezing and overheating. The SunMaxx Solar Drain Back Tank comes with either an internal heat exchanger for se with a storage tank or without a heat exchanger to be connected to a tank with an internal heat exchanger or plate frame heat exchanger. Drain back systems are a smart choice when designing a solar thermal system to supplement central heating and domestic hot water heating when overheating during the warmer months is a problem. Drain back systems have less components so maintenance is reduced compared to a pressurized glycol system. Drain back systems also provide protection where water quality may be a problem.
Drain Back Features
- Tank constructed of durable 304 stainless steel
- Plastic Jacket will not dent
- Light weight construction
- Maintenance free operation
- 5 year warranty against leaks
- Available with or without heat exchanger
- Highly efficient Copper Heat Exchanger with large surface area
- Site Glass to monitor water level
- Internal dip tube enhance heat exchanger performance
There are currently no documents for this product.
There are currently no product videos available.