Product Details & Specifications
- # of LED's:
- Solar Panel Type:
- Solar Panel Size:
- Lighting Circuit Efficiency:
- Installation Time:
- Sign Illumination Area (Max):
12 x 12 ft
- Surface Illumination Area (Max):
30 ft x 30 ft @ 20 ft
- Battery Type:
Sealed lead acid
- Light Output Equivalent:
150W - 200W Light Bulb
- Operation Mode:
Auto, Off, Charge Only
- Operating Run Time (Max):
- Solar Panel Warranty:
Commercial Solar LED Sign Light – 5 yr Warranty Included
Our Commercial Solar LED Sign Light with our GenLight 108 fixture is the most advanced easy-to-use and popular commercial solar lighting system on the market today. Now in its third generation the GenLight 108 is the ideal bargain for anyone looking to light up medium to large signs or large outdoor areas without breaking the bank on installation, maintenance, and operation costs.
Since the first generation of the GenLight 108 was released it has proven to be one of the most reliable efficient and cost-effective investments available. The GenLight 108 solar sign & flood light features a patent pending design and generates more than 175W of light output all night every night. Best of all the GenLight 108 installs and operates 100% free!
When you invest in the Commercial Solar LED Sign Light:
- Eliminate the installation costs and hassle of your sign & flood lighting.
(You’ll never need a professional electrician to install your GenLight nor will you need to trench and re-landscape over buried wire or make connections to your existing electric system)
- Never pay a dime to operate your sign & flood lighting again.
(Because the GenLight 108 is completely solar powered there is absolutely no monthly electric use or charge to run it – this can save you hundreds or thousands of dollars over the life of your GenLight 108)
- Never have to worry about turning your outdoor lighting on and off again.
(The GenLight uses today’s latest photo-eye technology to deliver 100% automatic operation – once installed your GenLight will turn on automatically every night and off to recharge every day)
Wonder why you didn’t switch to a commercial solar lighting solution sooner!
Take A Look At Everything You Get With Commercial Solar LED Sign Light
The Commercial Solar LED Sign Light is ready to be installed right out of the box and each sign & flood light includes everything you need to get installed and running right away; the GenLight 108 commercial-grade light fixture a 12V crystalline solar panel an internal SLA battery for energy storage and all-night-long operation and 13 feet of wire. Purchasing a mounting bracket is optional but recommended for secure installation and to put your GenLight where you need it and the panel right in the sun.
And in case you were concerned the Commercial Solar LED Sign Light is designed to withstand basic vandalism as well as stand up to some of the toughest nastiest weather that the planet can throw at it (we use these in the middle of winter in upstate NY!).
- Manufacturer: Silicon Solar Inc
- Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 3.5 (flood light fixture) 13.5 x 11.5 x 0.75 (solar panel)
- Weight: 13.8 lbs (fixture) 5 lbs (panel)
- Hours of Night time Operation: 6-10
- 25′ cable between panel and light
- Estimated Light Wattage Comparison: 175W
- Great for lighting billboards trees structures walls large area entrances and pathways
- Compliant with most local lighting ordinances
- Requires light assembly 15 minute installation
- Very durable casting with durable solar panel
- On/off switch (so that you can turn your product off to store it)
- Capable of lighting 15 ft x 10 ft signage
- 25′ cable between panel and light
- 5 year warranty included
Estimated Light Wattage Comparison: 175W
Mounting Hardware (to mount your GenLight)
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1.800.786.0329.
Product Image Gallery
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if my light is not turn on at night because of too much ambient light?
- What can solar powered systems be used for in the home?
- Where are our Genlights manufactured?
- Do we sell an extension cord for our GenLight Series Lighting?
- What is the output in Lumens for are Genlights 54 LED and Genlights 108 LED?
- How Do I Mount The Solar Panel For My GenLight?
- What is the difference between our Genlight 54 and our Genlight 108?
- What happens if my GenLight 54/108 fixture dies before the solar panel does?
- How is the solar industry working towards improving its technology?
- What happens if my GenLight 54/108/120 fixture dies before the solar panel does?
- What is the arm on the GenLight 54 and 108 fixtures made of?
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329