Product Details & Specifications
- Max Pump Flow Rate:
- Max Lift:
- Solar Panel Type:
- Solar Panel Wattage:
- Solar Pump Wattage:
- Solar Pump Voltage:
- Tubing Included?:
- Compatible Tubing Size:
- Fountain Head Spray Type:
- Fountain Heads Included:
- Solar Panel Wire Length:
- Battery Backup?:
No (See AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1.)
- Solar Panel Dimensions:
9″ L x 1″ W x 6″ H
- Solar Pump Dimensions:
2.5 L x 1 3/8 W x 1 7/8″ H
- Vertical lift in tubing(in) inner diaof tube-1/4 inch (overcast):
- Vertical Lift in tubing(in) inner dia of tube-1/4 inch (sunny):
6V AquaJet Solar Fountain Kit
Silicon Solar has manufactured water pumps for over 14 years making the AquaJet series solar water fountain pumps one of the most reliable solar pumps available on the market.
The high quality design of this kit means that the AquaJet provides reliable operation saving you time and money that would otherwise be spent replacing and maintaining underground wires. Operation is simple! Just place the AquaJet solar panel in the sun before putting the pump in your fountain and enjoy the soothing sound of water. The kit includes 3 fountain heads for three different spray types. Tubing (1/4 in. ID) can be attached to the pump to raise the water above the surface of your container for something such as a waterfall.
The AquaJet is designed for smaller landscape ponds and fountains of 10-150 gallons. Have a larger pond? Try our medium to high solar water fountain pump systems.
Note: All pump performance and operation levels depend on proper installation technique and sunlight conditions. Performance determined below is based on a 55000 LUX condition:
1. Water Spray height: Using NO tubing (Umbrella Effect) which is ideal for pools ponds soothing water sounds or direct spray.
2. Water Lift height: Using tubing to transport water vertically from the pump (Trickle Effect) which is ideal for birdbath fountains landscape waterfalls custom projects existing birdbaths soothing water sounds. (Optional: tubing which is not included must be purchased at local hardware store if desired.)
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Pump Dimensions: 2.5″ L x 1-3/8″ W x 1-7/8″ H
- Panel Dimensions: 9″ L x 1″ W x 6″ H
- Cord Length: 10 feet with panel wire included
- Pump Output: 39.6 Gallons Per Hour
- Pump Lift Height: 20.5 Inches Max
- Pump Spray Height: 24 Inches Max
- Panel Output: 9V
- Operation performance: Varies depending on sunlight (5-4 hrs.)
- Great for creating your own outdoor water effects
- Easy to install
- Manufactured by Silicon Solar Incorporated
- Commercial grade solar panel
- Made from durable metal 9 volt single crystalline solar panel submersible pump and tempered glass (depending on availability some systems are durable plastic with epoxy encapsulate)
Note: Actual solar panel may differ from one shown.
Not Sure Which Solar Pump You Need?
The above curve shows the relationship between pump head (in meters) and the flow rate (in liters per hour). By controlling the flow rate, the pump is able to put a variable amount of power towards pushing the water upwards. The higher the flow rate is set, the lower the overall head height will be. This is useful for sizing if a particular pump can be adjusted to fit your particular fountain and how it will perform for your specific application.
Solar Pond Aeration
Pond Size (G) Min Pump (GPH) Recommended Model 30 – 100 50 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 100 – 200 100 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 200 – 400 200 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 400 – 700 350 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 700 – 900 450 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1
Water Fountain Solar Retrofit Pump (Retrofit your existing water fountain)
Water Fountain Height Recommended Model 5-20 Inches AquaJet-Kit-6V-v2 21-30 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 31-46 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 47-55 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Building a Solar Waterfall?
Waterfall Height Waterfall Est GPH Recommended Model 5-20 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 21-30 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 31-46 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 47-55 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Note: we recommend speaking with a sales representative before ordering a solar pump system for your waterfall due to the variations in types of waterfalls.
Looking for a replacement or backup pump for this kit?
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are our Solar Pumps and Fountains manufactured?
- Do I have to use my battery with the AquaJet Pro 9V Kit?
- How should I clean my fountain/waterfall pump?
- What are Standard Test Conditions (STC)?
- Why does my solar panel not seem to work even though only one small part of it is covered up/in the shade?
- What is a “dead” battery?
- How would I go about extending the length of cable from my battery to the solar panel for my Aquajet kit so I can place my panel somewhere farther away?
- Why does my pump not work out of water?
- I am making my own fountain. What size pump do I need?
- What is the head rating of a fountain pump?
- Can I replace my AC fountain pump with a solar DC fountain pump?
- How Do Solar Pond Pumps Work?
- How Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
- Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
Product Image Gallery
Product Video Gallery
Setting Up Your 6v Solar Pump
Cleaning Your 6v Solar Pump
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
56 Broome Corporate Pkwy
Conklin, NY 13748
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329
- Max Lift: