Product Details & Specifications
- Operating Voltage:
- Battery Backup:
12v / 7ah
- Maximum pump head:
- Max Flow Rate:
412.1 Gallons per Hour
- Fountain Heads:
- Cable Length (Pump to Battery Box):
- Adjustable Flow:
- Dry-Run Protected:
Solar Water Fountain Pump Kit AquaJet Pro Kit 24V
Silicon Solar’s 24V AquaJet Solar Pump Kit is the best solar water pump system on the market. Built with commercial-grade, high-quality solar components, and all water tight connections, the Aqua Jet 24V Fountain Pump Kit is perfect for almost any remote solar pump application. It’s ideal for water fountains,waterfalls, ponds, greenhouse water irrigation, or your own creative landscaping design. This hard-working, powerful solar pump kit will exceed what you have come to expect from solar pump kits. Best of all, you never have to worry about connecting your water feature to an existing power source as the AquaJet will function in rural and stand-alone situations.
The 24V AquaJet Kit includes a 24V brushless solar pump with adjustable flow knob and dry run protection feature to ensure the pump’s longevity. The kit also contains a ground stake so you can securely mount the 20W solar panel in a position that maximizes solar exposure during the daylight hours. Moreover, the AquaJet 24 V kit comes with a battery back-up system allowing the fountain to operate at night and in overcast conditions.
This Silicon Solar pump system is much more durable than many other solar pump systems which last for only one season (we’ve tested them), and will last for years to come. Don’t fall for the impostors, get the best solar pump system on the market, backed by the company that delivers innovative solar solutions – Silicon Solar!
Note: 1/2″ tubing not included
Learn more about the pump kit through the video:
- Solar Panel: 20W Crystalline (20.38″ x 13.94″ x 1.06″)
- Operating Voltage: 12V – 24V
- Battery Backup: 12V / 7aH
- Max Water Lift: 10.5 Feet
- Max Flow Rate: 412.1 Gallons per hour
- Cord Length: 10 Feet (Panel to Battery) and 16.4 Feet (Battery to Pump)
- Requires 1/2″ Inner Diameter Vinyl Tubing
- Ground Stake with Screws to Secure to Panel
- Includes 2 Fountain Heads
- Manufactured by Silicon Solar
- Garden Decor Waterfall System
- Garden Irrigation
- Green House Irrigation
- Fish Ponds
- Run up to 100ft Away (tubing)
- Durable Long Lasting Solar Pump
- Strong High Output Solar Panel
- Includes 2 Fountain Heads
- Adjustable Flow Knob / Dry Run Protection Feature
- Automatic Timer (saves battery when you don’t want to run it at night)
- Real Battery Back Up for Night/Overcast Operation (Properly Sized)
- Brushless Pump for Maximum Reliability
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
The above curve shows the relationship between pump head (in meters) and the flow rate (in liters per hour). By controlling the flow rate, the pump is able to put a variable amount of power towards pushing the water upwards. The higher the flow rate is set, the lower the overall head height will be. This is useful for sizing if a particular pump can be adjusted to fit your particular fountain and how it will perform for your specific application.
Looking for a smaller pump? Check out our AquaJet Pro Kit 9V Solar Fountain Pump:
*Note: The performance specifications for the 24V AquaJet Pump are valid and applicable when in operation as a part of the 24V AquaJet Fountain Kit. Any altering of the product itself or changing the components will void the warranty. For best results regular cleaning and maintenance is recommended.
Not Sure Which Solar Pump You Need?
Solar Pond Aeration
Pond Size (G) Min Pump (GPH) Recommended Model 30 – 100 50 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 100 – 200 100 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 200 – 400 200 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 400 – 700 350 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 700 – 900 450 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1
Water Fountain Solar Retrofit Pump (Retrofit your existing water fountain)
Water Fountain Height Recommended Model 5-20 Inches AquaJet-Kit-6V-v2 21-30 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 31-46 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 47-55 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Building a Solar Waterfall?
Waterfall Height Waterfall Est GPH Recommended Model 5-20 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 21-30 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 31-46 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 47-55 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Note: we recommend speaking with a sales representative before ordering a solar pump system for your waterfall due to the variations in types of waterfalls.
If you are looking for a more traditional solar water fountain pump without the battery backup we recommend trying our 6-9v solar pump kit. We have sold over 100,000 units worldwide to major US stores including Walmart, Home Depot and Lowes.
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1.800.786.0329
Product Image Gallery
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are our Solar Pumps and Fountains manufactured?
- Do I have to use my battery with the AquaJet Pro 24V Kit?
- Do I have to use my battery with the AquaJet Pro 9V Kit?
- Can I buy just the AquaJet 24V panel and pump without the battery?
- How should I clean my fountain/waterfall pump?
- What are Standard Test Conditions (STC)?
- Why does my solar panel not seem to work even though only one small part of it is covered up/in the shade?
- What is a “dead” battery?
- How would I go about extending the length of cable from my battery to the solar panel for my Aquajet kit so I can place my panel somewhere farther away?
- Why does my pump not work out of water?
- I am making my own fountain. What size pump do I need?
- What is the head rating of a fountain pump?
- Can I replace my AC fountain pump with a solar DC fountain pump?
- How Do Solar Pond Pumps Work?
- How Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
- Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329