Download Product Documents
Product Details & Specifications
- Panel Wattage:
- Maximum Flow Rate:
31.7 Gallons per Hour
- Maximum Pressure:
- Airing Stone Diameter:
- Cable Length (solar panel to pump):
- Tube Length (pump to stone):
Solar Powered Aerator Kit
Create a healthy oxygen-rich environment for fish and other aquatic life with our AquaJet Solar
Aerator/Oxygenator. During the summer months when the water is warm oxygen can be consumed faster than it can be replenished killing aquatic animals in the lower levels.
The AquaJet Solar Aerator is easy to use and install. Simply place the 1.5W Solar Panel in direct full sun and let the power of solar energy keep your pond garden water feature or outdoor aquarium aerated.
Note: This product is designed for daytime use only and requires direct sunlight to operate.
Product is similar to the Smart Solar 21801R01 Solar Oxygenator Air Pump and Diffuser kit.
Specifications for Solar Module:
- Solar Panel: 1.5 W
- Nominal voltage is 7.68 V
- Nominal current is 195 mA
Specifications for Air Pump:
- Operating voltage is 6 to 9 VDC
- Flow Rate Max is 31.7 Gallons / hour
- Max. Air Pressure is > 9.67 PSI
- Cable length is 9.84 feet
- Hose length is 6.56 feet
The process of aeration supplies the water with rich oxygen and removes excess nutrients and pollutants making the entire body of water a healthy ecosystem.
- All ponds benefit from aeration using some type of pond aerators
- Without aeration, ponds turn eutrophic, which means they start to produce algae and bottom muck
- Ponds also experience “turn over” in the spring and the fall due to water stratification
- Stagnant ponds can produce foul odors due to certain algae. Pond aeration helps to eliminate this problem
- Aeration increases the healthy water living space for fish and helps with pond algae control
Not Sure Which Solar Pump You Need?
Solar Pond Aeration
Pond Size (G) Min Pump (GPH) Recommended Model 30 – 100 50 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 100 – 200 100 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 200 – 400 200 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 400 – 700 350 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 700 – 900 450 GPH AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1
Water Fountain Solar Retrofit Pump (Retrofit your existing water fountain)
Water Fountain Height Recommended Model 5-20 Inches AquaJet-Kit-6V-v2 21-30 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-9V-V1 31-46 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 47-55 Inches AquaJet-Pro-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Building a Solar Waterfall?
Waterfall Height Waterfall Est GPH Recommended Model 5-20 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 21-30 Inches 200 AquaJet-Pro-Kit-12V-MedOutput-v4 31-46 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 47-55 Inches 300 AquaJet-Custom-Kit-24V-V1 Taller? Call Us we can help custom size your water pump requirements
Note: we recommend speaking with a sales representative before ordering a solar pump system for your waterfall due to the variations in types of waterfalls.
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.
Solar Powered Aerator Kit by Silicon Solar | Fish Aerator
Product Image Gallery
Download Product Documents
Projects Featuring This ProductNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects FoundNo Projects Found
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are our Solar Pumps and Fountains manufactured?
- Do I have to use my battery with the AquaJet Pro 9V Kit?
- How should I clean my fountain/waterfall pump?
- What are Standard Test Conditions (STC)?
- Why does my solar panel not seem to work even though only one small part of it is covered up/in the shade?
- What is a “dead” battery?
- How would I go about extending the length of cable from my battery to the solar panel for my Aquajet kit so I can place my panel somewhere farther away?
- Why does my pump not work out of water?
- I am making my own fountain. What size pump do I need?
- What is the head rating of a fountain pump?
- Can I replace my AC fountain pump with a solar DC fountain pump?
- Are There Solar Koi Pond Aeration Systems?
- Can I Use Solar Aerators For Fish Ponds?
- How Do Solar Pond Pumps Work?
- How Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
- Do Solar Fountain Pumps Work?
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329
- Maximum Flow Rate: