Product Details & Specifications
50 gallon StorMaxx SE with 1 heat exchanger and electric element
SunMaxx StorMaxx SE Solar Tank water heaters offer a cost-effective water heating alternative. These tanks include a back-up electric element which allows for the versatility of a stand alone solar water heater or pipe it in as a pre-heat solar system.
The StorMaxx SE is a durable porcelain enamel glass-lined tank. Highly resistant to aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the presence of chloride in the water.
Built to last – Inner tank is hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher Return on Investment.Outer jacket made from steel and powder coated for a lasting durable finish.
- 4500W Electric back-up Element
- Factory installed brass drain valve – accessible tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet – available on the 80SK and 119SK. Reduces sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating efficiency and tank life.
- Factory installed T&P valve – CSA listed.
- 1-1/2” coil diameter – larger diameter results in higher recovery and less pressure drop through the coil smooth surface on coil resists lime build up.
- Sediment reduction inlet – available on the SE-80 and SE-119. Reduces sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating efficiency and tank life.
- 2” Non-CFC foam insulation – decreases standby heat loss.
- Two magnesium anode rods – Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections – provides greater insulating protection.
- 7 year limited warranty – on tank and coil heat exchanger.
- 3 year limited warranty – on tank and coil heat exchanger in all commercial installations.
If you have questions need help or simply feel uncomfortable placing your order online feel free to contact the product representative at 1-800-786-0329.