Product Details & Specifications
- Sign Illumination Area (Max):
4 ft x 8ft
- # of LED's:
- Light output equivalent:
- Housing Type:
- Solar Panel Type:
- Solar Panel Output:
- Lighting Circuit Efficiency:
- Battery Type:
Sealed Lead Acid
13" x 9" x 8.25"
- Length of Solar Panel Cable:
Bracket / Ground Stake Included
- Avg. Installation Time(hr):
- Operation Mode:
- Operating Run Time (Max):
Solar Spot light & Flag Light 50W With Ultra Bright LEDs
Add dramatic presentation to your landscape features or sign at night with no-hassle to install, no wiring required solar spot light! The 24 LED spot light features 2 adjustable light heads (12LEDs each), a high-efficiency solar panel and 10 hours of operation every night. Mount it to the wall, a post, a flag pole or stake it into the ground – it’s great for all your spotlighting needs.
- 24 Ultra Bright White LEDs
- Light Output Equivalent: 50W
- Output (Lumens): 450
- Sign Illumination Area (Max): 4 ft x 8ft
- Last 10 hours at night (auto dusk to dawn operation with low voltage battery disconnect). This feature allows the lights to last longer (less work on the battery).
- Waterproof wire lead
Solar Flag Lighting: Most of the solar flag lights on the market are not bright enough to keep your flag illuminated during the night. This product was originally designed and developed to illuminate smaller flags (12-15ft off the ground 2 x 3 ft flag). Its easy to install and can be easily mounted directly to a flag pole using a standard pipe clamp. Operation is simple, mount the plastic fixture and plug in the solar panel. The unit is not hurricane proof, yet it will withstand “normal” weather conditions.
Tree / Shrub Lighting: If you are used to regular non-solar lighting, this is the perfect light for your shrub / up-lighting application. The unit does include a ground stake, which allows the light to be mounted anywhere you have soft soil. Maintenance is minimal, provides a cool white LED light.
Product Image Gallery
General Documents & Resources
- Silicon Solar Company Information Brochure
- Solar How-To & Troubleshooting Videos
- Interested In Solar Hot Water? Check Out Our Solar Hot Water Training Videos
Product Documents & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the solar industry working towards improving its technology?
- How long does the light take to install?
- What do I need to replace on my solar light?
Reference Projects Using This Product
Product Video Gallery
Questions? Ready To Order? Need Assistance?
Or, Fill Out Our Quick-Contact Form
Contact Silicon Solar Today!
2917 State Hwy 7
Bainbridge, NY 13733
Why Shop With Us
Silicon Solar is, and always will be, a family owned and operated solar company dedicated to providing the highest quality solar powered products which have completed our rigorous quality inspection. We also manufacture a full line of solar powered products right here in our production facility; enabling us offer faster delivery and priority technical support.
Search our online catalog for hundreds of solar lights, solar fountains and many other products, including solar cells and solar panels. We also manufacture custom solar kits upon request for professors and educational programs.
Call us today for your solar request, 1.800.786.0329
You may also like…
- # of LED's: