SunMaxx StorMaxx SE Solar Tank water heaters offer a cost-effective water heating alternative. These tanks include a back-up electric element which allows for the versatilty of a stand alone solar water heater or pipe it in as a pre-heat solar system.
The StorMaxx SE is a durable porcelain enamel glass-lined tank. Highly resistant to aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the presence of chloride in the water. Built to last - Inner tank is hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher Return on Investment. Outer jacket made from steel and powder coated for a lasting durable finish.
- 4500W Electric back-up Element
- Factory installed brass drain valve - accessible tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet -available on the 80SK and 119SK. Reduces sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating efficiencies and tank life.
- Factory installed T&P valve - CSA listed.
- 1-1/2” coil diameter- larger diameter results in higher recovery and less pressure drop through the coil smooth surface on coil resists lime build up.
- Sediment reduction inlet - available on the SE-80 and SE-119. Reduces sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating efficiencies and tank life.
- 2” Non-CFC foam insulation - decreases standby heat loss.
- Two magnesium anode rods -Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections - provides greater insulating protection.
- 7 year limited warranty - on tank and coil heat exchanger.
- 3 year limited warranty - on tank and coil heat exchanger in all commercial installations.
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no documents for this product.
There are currently no product videos available.