Product Details & Specifications
SunMaxx StorMaxx SE Solar Tank water heaters offer a cost-effective
water heating alternative. These tanks include a back-up electric
element which allows for the versatilty of a stand alone solar water
heater or pipe it in as a pre-heat solar system.
SE is a durable porcelain enamel glass-lined tank. Highly resistant to
aggressive water. Not susceptible to damage due to the presence of
chloride in the water.
Built to last – Inner tank is hand-crafted
from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher Return on
Investment. Outer jacket made from steel and powder coated for a
lasting durable finish.
- 4500W Electric back-up Element
- Factory installed brass drain valve – accessible tamper-proof.
- Sediment reduction inlet -available on the 80SK and 119SK. Reduces
sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating efficiencies
and tank life.
- Factory installed T&P valve – CSA listed.
- 1-1/2” coil diameter- larger diameter results in higher recovery
and less pressure drop through the coil smooth surface on coil resists
lime build up.
- Sediment reduction inlet – available on the SE-80 and SE-119.
Reduces sediment buildup on the tank bottom increasing operating
efficiencies and tank life.
- 2” Non-CFC foam insulation – decreases standby heat loss.
- Two magnesium anode rods -Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life. Electrolysis attacks the anode rods not the tank.
- Factory installed dielectric nipples on boiler connections – provides greater insulating protection.
- 7 year limited warranty – on tank and coil heat exchanger.
- 3 year limited warranty – on tank and coil heat exchanger in all commercial installations.